- Download Driver Sweeper 2.8.5 here.
- Go to the Backup item in the menu.
- The latest removed driver will be automatically selected in the drop down, if this is not the item with the entries below you need to locate these by browsing through the items.
One (or all) of the following parts should be in the list:
- Click on the Restore button and Driver Sweeper will restore the files and directories. This can take a while, don't close the application before you get a notification that the backup is restored.
- Restart your system and you are done!
Might work, saving you from a reinstall ... or it might not ...