Avery J. Parker has spent a great deal of time and energy in detailing how to remove the [tag]WMF exploit[/tag] from a PC. He's detailed his work in a series of blog posts that I think are well worth taking the time to read.
- Cleaning up after the [tag]WMF[/tag] exploit
- Task manager has been disabled by your administrator
- Task manager suspicious processes after WMF exploit
- Removing items from MSCONFIG aster WMF exploit
- Cleaning up after WMF exploit third party boot disc
- C:\windows\system32\kernels64.exe not found
- Cleaning up after WMF exploit - is it clean?
- Cleaning up after WMF exploit - BHO removal
- Cleaning up after WMF exploit - summary
- http://60.topnssearch.com popups in infestation
- Update on the WMF exploit - more sites to block
It's a lot to read but well worth it! Excellent work Avery! Thanks for taking time out to do this.